Saturday, May 26, 2012

Dreams to Be Pursued : Tongue Untied (part 2)

2. PRESENTER/HOST
I bet you didn't see this one coming............. I wanna be a presenter because this profession seems fun and it doesn't require so much. once you read the news or host a show you get like a bunch of money. HUU MONEY$_$ more over, I was born a language genius. I can tell if a person comes from Dagenham or London, by listening to their accent and language structure. also I can tell if a person is a Puerto-Rican or Spanish. and  once I competed on a debating contest in ILP . when I tried to express my opinion to the pro team, I accidentally spoke in English-Spanish accent and minutes later I spoke in Australian accent-_-  I know it's of weird. I was gifted. btw my tongue is as short as life. it only reaches my outter lip when it is protured. therefore, I can fake accent easily;-)


most of language geniuses were born with musical ability. me? I don't think I was. I'm really bad in singing. I play guitar and other instruments but that doesn't mean I have something in music. I was a ballerist, a painter as well back in kindergarten but those have never been my stuff. so, basically I'm not a musician, neither an artist. entertainment world will never be mine.


and right now. I study Deutsch at school. and English, not to mention. but freakly my parents forbid me for coming back to ILP due to the fact that my TOEFL is around 600. damn, I miss ILP. and just you know getting 600 in TOEFL is not something to be proud of. I know it's a big number of TOEFL considering the fact that if you wanna live abroad you only need 550. but it's not enougggggh. I demand satisfaction!



beside English and Deutsch, I study Spanish too. at home. by myself. me gusta espanol, es muy caliente Espanol y Ingles. that's the best I've got so far hahahahahahaha. I'm learning dude, still learning. jus fyi, my all - time favorite song is La Isla Bonita by Madonna. first time ever I heard this song is when I was 4. and thankfully, Glee has made Naya Rivera sang the song. all hail, Captain Rivera!




maybe some of you wonder why I pick Spanish not French, it's because Spanish is more widely spoken that French. no offense, Franรงais! I still adore your sexy accent hahahahaha it's true.



eventhough I'm good in language, I'm logicly stupid in math and science stuff. we all know that. I should had gone to LangClass instead of SciClass. I know I just don't want to. I want to work my ass off and try my luck in medical school, but if I fail, I'll go to English Literature Faculty. hopefully not.



okey then. see you in the next post....which I've considered to write my biggest dream job ever in. adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment